Recognised training organisation
ACM is always looking for motivated apprentices who are willing to learn. We are a training organisation recognised by ZAWM – the centre for apprenticeship and in-service training for medium-sized businesses.
Since the founding of our company we have trained 35 apprentices, 31 of which have since been employed in our company. As well as training, we also offer a secure job for the future with many career opportunities.
The following training opportunities are available with us:
We are always looking for new staff
We are very proud of the fact that we employ many competent and highly trained staff. In order to meet our customers’ demands even more effectively we are always looking for new staff, who are ready for challenges and are looking for professional development:
- Metal worker (m/w): metal treatment, work on CNC-controlled machines for welding constructions
- Welder (m/w): preparation of welding constructions up to 22t
- Mechanical engineer (m/w): Design, CAD-drawings, processing of welding constructions on CNC controlled machines
- Machining technician (m/w): Training on ultra-modern CNC-controlled 3 to 5 axis processing machines
- Assembly worker (m/w): primarily in the area of new construction of production lines and maintenance.
- Metal construction designer (m/w): CAD draughtsmen/women
- Project leader (m/w): Preparation of tenders, work scheduling, project management,…
If your profile corresponds to one of our job descriptions, please apply by sending an email to email@example.com.